What is All-on-Four?
All-on-Four is the solution for patients who want a fixed restoration of their teeth in one day. The revolutionary All-on-Four technique allows patients to receive a full fixed (non-removable) bridge on as few as 4 dental implants – all in the same day! Even those patients who have been told they are not dental implant candidates due to bone loss are now able to restore their smiles by utilizing this technique. Virtually all denture patients, those with failing crown and bridgework, and even those with severe bone loss from gum disease now have the option to get their smile back.
How does All-on-Four work?
In the All-on-Four technique, implants are placed in areas where the bones are denser. Special implants and special parts are used for this procedure. Immediately after the surgery, a prosthesis is performed on the same day by taking impressions. However, in this system, because the posterior regions of the jaw bone cannot be used, 12 teeth are made instead of 14 teeth. But, this does’nt change the chewing function in most patients.
Discover the Benefits of All-on-Four
- Permanent solution for missing teeth
- Purification treatment even if bone loss occurs
- Helps prevent more bone loss
- Implants placed in one session
- Teeth that function on the same day and brand new smile
- Fixed prosthesis
- Getting rid of the graft need
- Easy maintenance celaning with proper oral hygiene
- Restores the ability to eat all types of foods
- Long-term results
- Renews a youthful appearance through bone level stabilization
- Improves self-confidence and overall quality of life